Bring Your Family
Now Onyx is a family friendly resort so guests can bring children along to experience Dominican Holidaze for a one time, all-inclusive rate. Rates are based on the age of the child at the time of the event, not at the time of booking the reservation.
- $299 for children 2 and under
- $599 for children 3-12 years old
- Children 13 and older are considered adults for the event
- Pre/Post nights are $79/night per child
- Airport transportation is $49 roundtrip and $29 one way
Things To Know
- You MUST reserve a room at Now Onyx if you wish to bring children.
- Be sure your children are attending before adding them to your reservation, as it is non-refundable and must be paid in full.
- Select your room occupancy based on the number of adults on the reservation. The maximum occupancy for a double is 2 adults + 2 children and a triple is 3 adults + 1 child.
- Cribs are available upon request if needed.
- Each child will need their own Cloud 9 Account. Please contact the Travel Team to create the account and add your children to the reservation.
- Children are only permitted at Breathless during the event days. This means after 3pm on December 1 and until 11am on December 5. Outside of these hours, Breathless is adults only.
- Children must be added to your reservation by November 15, 2017.
Now Onyx Explorer's Club
The Explorer’s Club at Now Onyx is a fully-supervised children’s program run by staff who are all American Red Cross certified. Daily activities such as games or arts & crafts can be enjoyed by kids 3 to 12 years old for no additional charge. The Explorer's Club is open from 9am - 10pm each day, freeing mom and dad up to have a little fun of their own.
For an additional charge you can arrange an in-room babysitter during Dominican Holidaze. We recommend waiting until you arrive to speak with the hotel concierge to secure a sitter.
- 3 hour minimum
- $15/hour per child for the first 3 hours
- $10/hour per child for each additional hour