- Previous Dominican Holidaze guests will receive a Pre-sale Password to book a room during the Pre-sale on May 17th.
- Passwords are non-transferable and can only be redeemed by the password holder.
- One Pre-sale Password will allow you to book ONE room.
- More Pre-sale Passwords are sent out than rooms available. You are not guaranteed a room, so be sure to book right at your assigned time.
- Pro Tip: Log into your Cloud 9 Account before the Pre-sale begins to ensure a seamless process.
- Pre-sale Passwords will remain active until 11:59am ET on May 18th.
- If any rooms remain, the Public On Sale will begin at 12pm ET on May 18th.
- You will NOT need a Password for the Public On Sale.
- Everyone attending Dominican Holidaze must have a Cloud 9 Account. Save yourself time and have everyone register prior to booking.
- Plan ahead! You are booking an entire room not a spot in a room, so only one person needs to make the reservation.
- Pro Tip: Log into your Cloud 9 Account before the On Sale begins to ensure a seamless process.
Dominican Holidaze is happy to accommodate guests who need additional support. MOBILITY FORM
- Please make sure that you have notes of your mobility and medical conditions in your Cloud 9 Account. If you have not yet created your account, please do so now.
- Wheelchairs, scooters, and amphibious chairs (with larger tires that can traverse sand and are water friendly) can also be rented and delivered to the hotel through Handicap Travelers DR. You can check out their inventory of ADA friendly selections HERE.
- Dominican Holidaze airport transportation offers ADA accessible shuttle options for those in need. Simply purchase transportation at the standard rate and contact the Travel Team to make arrangements at least 30 days prior to the event.
- If you require special needs support or require first floor accommodations due to your mobility issues, please fill out of Mobility Form. Without this form, we will not be able to properly accommodate you.
How To Book
- Step 1: Select the “My Account” button at the top toolbar and log in.
- Step 2: Click the Dominican Holidaze banner stripe to start the booking process.
- Step 3: If booking during the Pre-sale, enter your Pre-sale Password to begin. During the On Sale, no password is needed.
- Step 4: Choose the number of guests in your reservation, then select the room type you would like.
- Step 5: You have 10 minutes to complete your reservation once you select a room.
- Step 6: Select any additional items to add to your reservation or click "Continue" to skip this part for now.
- Step 7: Review your reservation details to ensure everything is correct, then click “Check Out”.
- Step 8: Input your guest's information or choose “Provide Name Later”. You are responsible for paying the full deposit to reserve the room, even if you don't add a guest.
- Step 9: Choose to either be 100% financially responsible for payments or to split the cost with your roommate. Then select a payment plan. Please note, if a guest has financial responsibility, they can’t be removed from the reservation without their permission.
- Step 10: Provide your billing info and Credit / Debit Card payment details. Click "Submit" and celebrate!